Pipe & Tube Cleaning
Over viewWatex offers high pressure pipe & tube cleaning system and ultra high pressure water jetting system for evaporator tube cleaning, condenser tube cleaning, heat exchanger tube cleaning & various pipe cleaning applications. Watex offers pipe cleaning equipment ranging from 100 bar to 2800 bar pressure. There are many advantages of using hydro jetting over chemical cleaning, brush cleaning, water pipe cleaning and several other conventional methods.
QuestionAs liquid product hardens, it builds up in a tube or pipe and restricts flow and efficiency. Removing it with drills or brushes can be hard, slow work, resulting in too much downtime.
SolutionWater jets remove build-up quickly. Watex has a wide range of nozzles, including standard (general use), button (for bends), triple row (for soft material), and rotating (hard deposits or polishing. All attach easily to a flex lance or a rigid lance.
Advantages• Spray patterns optimized for your application.
• Precision machined and designed for long life.
• Automated devices to feed and rotate hose.
• Suitable to clean tubes of all material without harm, from brass to titanium.
• Inhibits corrosion and extends tube life by removing corrosive deposits from inside of the tubes and tube pits.
• Cleans any length and diameter of straight or U-tube heat exchanger.
• Extends maximum operating efficiency by removing fine layer of silt and organic debris, which is missed by mechanical cleaning and leads to rapid refouling.
• Removes any foreign scale deposit.
• Environmental safety - No chemical discharges or hazardous waste removal.
• Custom designed cleaning nozzles, which offer full 360° inner diameter cleaning without streaking tube.
• Multiple lance systems - up to 8 (or more) operators for fast cleaning of large main condensers.
• Radiological waste minimization with the use of our positive shut off pressure control systems.
• Cost Effective - restored baseline performance and extended refouling rates; promptly recovers job expense (in exponential fashion).
• For diameters small or large (from 3/8″ to 50″)
Relevant industries for pipe cleaning• Automotive
• Oil field